The Indian Army has issued a recruiting notice for Agniveer Recruitment 2022 under the Agnipath military recruitment scheme. In July, the application procedure will begin. According to the new approach, all job applicants must register online. Candidates can obtain the notification by visiting the official website. According to the announcement, all Agnivir will be dismissed after four years of duty. Agnivir would be paid a ‘Seva Nidhi’ package upon discharge after four years to enable them to return to society and pursue jobs in other fields.
The Indian Army is holding a recruitment rally for the positions of Agniveer General Duty, Agniveer Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner), Agniveer Clerk/ Store Keeper, Technical, Agniveer Tradesman 8th Passed, and Agniveer Tradesman 10th Passed under the Agnipath or Agneepath Scheme 2022, with registration beginning in June 2022 by respective AROs. Candidates will be recruited using the official website.
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Organization: Indian Army
- Post Name: Indian Army Agniveer
- Salary/ Pay Scale: Rs. 30000/- per month + Allowances
- Starting Date to Apply: July 1, 2022
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Official website: joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Join Telegram Group: Join
Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms): Class 10th/Matric with 45 % overall and 33% in each subject.
Agniveer (Technical) (All Arms, Aviation & Ammunition Examiner): 10+2 intermediate exam in sciences with physics, chemistry, mathematics and English with at least 50% overall grade and 40% in each subject.
Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper (Technical) (All Arms): 10+2 Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts /Book Keeping in Class XII is mandatory.
Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms): candidates must have class tenth simple pass from any recognized board/ university. must have scored 33 in every subject
Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms): Candidates must have a simple 8th grade pass from a recognised board/university. Each subject should have received a score of 33%.
Read the official announcement for further information.
Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Selection Proces
- Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Sites)
- Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
- Medical Test
- Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Salary
- 1st Year - Rs. 30,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 2nd Year - ₹33,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 3rd Year - 36,500/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 4th Years - 40,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
Starting Ragistration Date: 01 July 2022