The government provides assistance of ₹20,000/- to the students of ST caste for preparing for competitive exams on @dsagsahay.gujarat.gov.in portal. Students have to fill the form first from the Department of Tribal Development.
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) students will get a benefit of 20 thousand.
- Benefit for competitive training exam preparation.
- Log in to Department of Tribal Development.
There are various departments working under social justice in the state. There are departments like Director Social Security for Scheduled Castes, Regularly Developed Caste Welfare through which many welfare schemes are also run. For example, the human dignity scheme is also run by these departments.
Assistance is also provided for competitive examination training for government job preparation for ST caste students. The Department of Tribal Development has been created by the Social Justice and Empowerment Portal. Assistance scheme forms are being accepted for preparation of competitive examination for SC students.
GPSC Coching Sahay Apply OnlineStudents who are preparing for UPSC, GPSC First Class and Second class, IBPS, secondary or other exams and they come in SC caste. They are given this financial assistance. In which the amount is directly credited to the student's account under this assistance scheme.
All the students come to ST and their financial condition is not good. But they want a good education. So the money for this training will be given to them. So that they can get a good education and prepare for competitive exams.
This assistance scheme are filled on @dsagsahay.gujarat.gov.in
- The student should be from Gujarat.
- It should be of shedule cast only then it can apply.
- He should have obtained more than 50% marks in the graduation examination.He will get the benefit of this assistance only if his maximum age is 35 years.
- There is an age limit of 40 for women.
- Applying online will be approved online by the Office of the Deputy Director Scheduled Tribes Department. The benefit of the scheme will be available to the students after completing the training.
Parents should not have government jobs
Parents of any student applying should not have a government job. If the student wants to take advantage of this scheme, he / she will have to prepare the information of the competitive examination.
The standard of the institute as well as the coaching class has also been fixed
- The organization must be registered under the Public Trust Act Companies Act-2013 or the Co-operative Societies Act.
- The organization should have 3 years of experience and have a GST number
- In addition, the organization should have its own PAN card.
- Any training institute should have a biometric machine for student attendance.
- The organization should also be registered under the Mumbai Public Trust Act, 1950.
- Must also be registered under the Companies Act, 1956.
- The organization should be registered as per Shop and Establishment Act 1948.
- One of the three should be registered as a competitive training institute.
Up to 20 thousand will get help
Up to 20 thousand students will be given assistance under this scheme. Which will be paid directly to his bank account. However, before that he has to provide some documents at the time of registration on the portal.
Also Read: Digital Smartphone Sahay
What documents have to be provided?
- Aadhar card, caste certificate, graduation marksheet, registration number of the institution have to be given.
- Proof of GST number of the organization, proof of residence, certificate of income has to be given.
- You have to give the photo of the borough of the organization as well as the certificate of the organization.
- The applicant must also provide a copy of the first page of the bank passbook.
Many scheme forms for ST caste are filled on Department of Tribal Development Portal. To complete the Competitive Exam Training Assistance Form, you need to:
- You have to go to the official site of @dsagsahay.gujarat.gov.in.
- Where the director has to click on "Labharthi Arji Form".
- From there one has to click on GPSC Coaching Assistance Scheme for Preparation of Requirement for ST.
- If you have not already created a Citizen Login, you will need to click on New User Register Here.
- After registration you have to create an ID password and login so that students can apply.
Students will get help
It is to be mentioned that students who are
financially weak are given this assistance. In which assistance up to 20
thousand is received. Let us inform you that SC caste students are
given the benefit of this examination under UPSC, GPSC, Class-1, 2 and 3
as well as IVPS and secondary service.