Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana - GPSC Coaching Assistance Scheme 2022: (Direct Beneficiary Transfer) as coaching assistance to students of Scheduled Tribe graduates who have minimum academic qualification for competitive examination and are getting coaching in centers run by agencies empaneled by Development Support Agency of Gujarat, Gandhinagar (D-SEG) Rs. 20,000/- per student per student through DBT scheme or the actual coaching fee whichever is less can get direct benefit.
- A tribal student who should possess the minimum educational qualification prescribed for that competitive examination.
- A tribal student will be selected on the basis of graduation level merit as per the target of the district in which the tribal student wants to get coaching.
- Applicant must have applied online for GPSC competitive exam and SPIPA entrance exam.
- Students will be selected on the basis of graduation merit.
Income LimitAnnual family income of the student should be Rs 5.00 lakh or less.
Documents to be uploaded by the applicant during online application
- Photo of the student
- Aadhaar Card Pdf
- Pdf of Disability Certificate (If applicable)
- Bank Passbook Pdf
- Graduation or Post Graduation Degree Marksheet Pdf
- Income certificate PDF
- PDF of caste certificate
Important datesOnline Application Starting Date: 22/08/2022
Online Application Closing Date: 18/09/2022
How to ApplyStudants has applied for Development Support Agency of Gujrat (D-SEG) online for admission, Registration has to be done on the portal @dsagsahay.gujarat.gov.in
Click Here for GPSC coaching assistance scheme for scheduled caste students
Important link10th pass jobs: Click Here
Join Telegram Group: Join
Official Website: View Now
Apply Online: Registration Now