Get Income Certificate - Aavak No Dakhlo From Digital Gujarat @digitalgujarat.gov.in: Income Certificate is an official document issued by the State Government which states the annual income details of the applicant or family of the applicant. The key information specified in the certificate is details regarding the annual income of the family earned from various sources as per the records for a specific financial year.
Get Income Certificate - Aavak No Dakhlo From Digital Gujarat
Income certificate is an essential document for obtaining various government subsidies and schemes. The amount of income mentioned in an income certificate is calculated based on the actual income of each family.
The Gujarat State Government has introduced an online application form to easily obtain income certificate. In this article, we look at the procedure for obtaining Gujarat income certificate.
Income CertificateIncome certificate is mainly used for the following purposes:
- Helps to get special privileges from educational institutions.
- Backward classes make special reservations in college and universities.
- This certificate plays an important role to get credit from government banks and various government schemes
- Old age pension, widow pension and agricultural worker pension will be issued on the income basis.
- Eligibility: A person applying for income tax certificate should be a resident of the State of Gujarat.
Required DocumentsThe documents required to obtain Gujarat Income Certificate are given below:
Address Proof (Anyone is mandatory):
- Ration Card
- Electricity bill
- Water bill (not older than three months)
- Gas connection
- Bank Passbook
- Post Office Account Statement / Passbook
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID cards / Service photo identity card issued by Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)
Identity Proof (Anyone is mandatory):
- Election Card
- PAN Card
- Identity card issued by an approved educational institution.
Income Proof (Anyone is mandatory ):
- Employer Certificate (if employed with Govt, Semi Govt or any Govt-undertaking)
- If salaried (Form 16-A and ITR for last three years)
- If in business (ITR of Business for last 3 years and Balance Sheet of Business)
- Declaration before Talati (Service Related)
Important LinksGet Income Certificate - Aavak No Dakhlo From Degital Gujarat [Direct Link]
Income Certificate - Aavak No Dakhlo Form [PDF File]
GK Quote: Reserve Bank of IndiaThe Reserve Bank of India is the central bank of India and regulates and regulates the money market. The RBI was established on April 1, 1935 with an official capital of Rs 5 crore by a non-government investor. The RBI was nationalized on January 1, 1949. The RBI is administered and directed by a 20-member Central Board of Directors. RBI has 4 local boards in Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Delhi. The RBI is headquartered in Mumbai, the first Governor of the RBI was Sir Osborne Smith and the first Indian Governor was C. D. Deshmukh was.