Aadhaar PVC card: This new form of the Aadhaar card is made of durable PVC material and is compact enough to fit into your wallet, making it a convenient and secure alternative to the traditional paper-based Aadhaar card. Let’s take a closer look at what the Aadhaar PVC card.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) issues an Aadhaar with a unique number for every individual. Aadhaar serves as identity proof and helps fetch many government facilities.
PVC Aadhaar card is a new initiative to make this essential document portable and durable. UIDAI introduced the latest version of the Aadhaar card that is made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
This means you can reprint your Aadhaar on a PVC card. It also comes in the size of a debit card, making it easy to carry in your purse or wallet.
The PVC Aadhaar Card is a newer and more durable version of the traditional paper-based Aadhaar Card. Made of PVC material, it is a credit-card-sized version of the Aadhaar Card and contains all the same information as the original.
This card is more secure and can be carried in a wallet without the risk of getting damaged or torn like the paper-based version.
The PVC Aadhaar Card is quickly becoming a popular choice for those looking for a more convenient and long-lasting form of identification.
What Are the Features of PVC Aadhaar Card?
- Micro text
- Issue Date and Print Date
- Secure QR Code
- Embossed Aadhaar Logo
- Ghost image
- Guilloche Pattern
What Are the Benefits of a PVC Aadhaar Card?
The new Aadhaar PVC card comes with the following benefits:
- It is convenient to carry for its new debit card-like size.
- The PVC Aadhar Card build adds more body to it, making it more durable.
- You can verify it instantly offline with the hologram and your ghost image.
- It also comes with a secured QR code.
How to Apply for a PVC Aadhaar Card Online?
You can apply for a reprint of your Aadhaar on a PVC card online on the UIDAI portal. Below are some simple steps to follow for Aadhaar card reprint:
- Step 1: Visit the UIDAI portal and click on “my Aadhaar”.
- Step 2: Select “Order Aadhaar PVC Card”. A page will redirect to your screen where you need to select “Download Aadhaar PVC”.
- Step 3: Enter your Aadhaar number and security code carefully. If your mobile number is not linked with your Aadhaar, check the “My mobile number is not registered” statement.
- Step 4: A section to enter your mobile number will appear, which you need to fill in. Click on “Send OTP” and enter the OTP once it arrives on your phone.
- Step 5: A preview of your Aadhaar card will appear. Verify all the details from there and click on “Make Payment”.
- Step 6: Choose a payment gateway and download the payment receipt.
Now you have successfully applied for a reprint of your PVC Aadhaar card.