Gujarat ITI Admission 2023: Gujarat ITI Admission 2023, ITI Admission 2023 , Gujarat ITI Admission 2023 - Online Registration Form for Gujarat ITI Admission 2023 by Gujarat State 24, I 2023 online admission form will start. Last date to fill online admission form is 25th June 2023.
In this article we are going to get information about Gujarat ITI Admission. If you have any other problem then comment below.
Gujarat ITI Admission Overview
- Name of the organization: Directorate of Employment and Training (DET), Gujarat
- Entry Name: ITI
- Name of the post: ITI Admission
- Entry point: Gujarat state
- Date of Registration: From 24/05/2023 to 25/06/2023
- Selection Type: Merit based
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat ITI Admission Course
- Computer Administrator
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Welder (TASP)
- Wireman (TASP)
- Armature motor rewinding/coil
- Electronics Mechanics
- Electronics Mechanics SCP)
- Mechanics diesel engine
- Mechanics Diesel Engine (SCP)
- Mechanics Motor Vehicles
- Mechanic Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner.
- Sewing technology
Gujarat ITI Admission Important Dates
- Date of commencement of online admission form filling: 24/05/2023
- Last date for filling online admission form, online submission of registration fee and correction/addition in admission form from help center: 25/06/2023
- Date of Publication of Provisional Merit List: 27/06/2023
- Date of publication of final meetings: 27/06/2023
- Date of Choice Feeling for Admission Mock Round, Objection in Merit List and Date for addition of corrections: 28/06/2023 to 03/07/2023
- Date of declaration of result of admission mock round: 04/07/2023
- Date of Publication of Final Merit List: 04/07/2023
- Date for addition of choice filling amendment for first round of admission: 06/07/2023 to 11/07/2023
- Date of declaration of result of first round of admission: 12/07/2023
Eligibility Criteria Required for Gujarat ITI Admission
Here are the eligibility criteria for Gujarat ITI Admission which candidates have to fill completely before applying:
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Eligibility: Candidates must have passed 10th class or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Minimum age of candidate must be 14 years.
- There will be no upper age limit criteria for applying.
- Domicile: Candidate must be domicile holder of Gujarat state.
- Attendees: Candidates appearing for their final examination in will also be eligible to apply.
Gujarat ITI Admission Required Documents
- 10th/12th Mark Sheet
- 10th/12th Certificate
- Printout of application form
- Fee receipt
- Category Certificate if applicable
- Domicile Certificate
- Character certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Identity proof
Application fee required for application
- Gujarat ITI application fee will be submitted through online mode.
- The application fee will be Rs.50/- .
- Candidates can pay the application fee through debit card, credit card and net banking for the transaction.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
Step by Step How to Apply for Gujarat ITI Admission
- Step-1: Visit the official website of Gujarat ITI (link will be provided above).
- Step-2: Click on ' New Registration' link.
- Step-3: Enter the details like personal, educational, contact number etc. to fill the application form.
- Step-4: Candidates have to upload passport size photograph and scanned image of signature in JPEG format less than 50 KB in size.
- Step-5: Application form fee will be submitted in online mode.
- Step-6: Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Gujarat ITI Admission Merit List
The merit list for Gujarat ITI will be released on the website through online mode . The admission process will be prepared based on the marks of the qualifying examination of the candidates. The merit list will be released from the third week of July.
Important LinksInformation booklet: Click Here
Gujaration Schedule (Time Table): Click Here
Registration Link: Click Here