Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023 for 5000 Posts: Central Bank of India has released a new recruitment notification. Central Bank of India has announced the recruitment for 5000 Apprentice Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website for Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
The online application process and direct link for Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023 is provided below. You can apply online for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 from 20 March to 3 April 2023. Eligibility, age limit, application fee and all information for Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023 is given below. Candidates must check the official notification once before applying.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Overview
- Bank Name: Central Bank of India
- Name of Posts: Apprentice
- Total Posts: 5000
- Salary scale: Rs.10000-15000 per month
- Start filling the form: 20/03/2023
- Last date of form filling: 21/04/2023
- Application type: Online
- Official website: centralbankofindia.co.in
Educational Qualification for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 is held as Graduate.
The minimum age for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 is 20 years and maximum age is 28 years. Age calculation in this recruitment will be done considering 31st March 2023 as base. Apart from this, OBC, EWS, SC, ST and reserved categories have been given relaxation in maximum age limit as per government rules.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 application fee for General, OBC and EWS category has been kept at ₹800. The application fee for SC, ST and women has been kept at Rs 600. While the application fee for PWD candidates has been kept at Rs 400. Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode.
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST/Female: Rs. 600/-
- PWD: Rs. 400/-
Candidates for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 will be selected on the basis of written test, document verification and medical examination.
- written examination
- Local language proof
- Document verification
- Medical examination
Online Exam will be conducted for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023. There will be 5 parts of the question paper. 1. Quantitative, General English, Reasoning Aptitude and Computer Knowledge 2. Basic Retail Liability Products 3. Basic Retail Asset Products 4. Basic Investment Products 5. Basic Insurance Products.
All information including exam time and center will be provided on the admit card. After the exam four times the number of candidates will be called for interview for the vacancies. Merit list will be prepared district wise and category wise.
Candidates should also have knowledge of local language. Candidate has to produce certificate of vernacular as a subject at 8th 10th 12th or graduation level.
How to apply?
Below is the online application process for Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023. Candidates can apply online for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 by following the step by step process given below.
- First of all open the official website.
- After this you have to click on the recruitment section on the home page.
- Then you have to click on Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
- After this, read the official notification of Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023 carefully.
- Then the candidate has to click on Apply Online.
- After this, the candidate has to carefully fill all the information asked in the application form.
- Then upload your required documents, photo and signature.
- After filling the application form completely, it has to be submitted final.
- Finally, you have to take a print out of the application form and keep it safe.
Official Notification: Download
Apply Online: Click Here