All general voters who have a valid EPIC Number. All new electors registered during special summary revision 2021 (i.e. those who applied during Nov-Dec2020) and whose mobile number provided while applying is unique will get an SMS and may get e-EPIC card. Other general electors may get e-EPIC from February 1, 2021 onwards. (they will however not get any SMS).
The e-elector photo identity card is non-editable digital version of the elector photo identity card and it can be saved in facilities such as digital locker and can be printed in the PDF format, Election Commission officials said.
A digital version of the Elector Photo Identity Card can be accessed through the Voter Helpline App and websites https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/ and https://www.nvsp.in/.
How to Get Digital e-EPIC Card?
- Register/Login on Voter Portal
- From menu navigation click on Download e-EPIC
- Enter the EPIC number or Form Reference Number
- Verify with OTP sent on registered mobile number (if mobile number registered with Eroll)
- Click on Download e-EPIC
- If Mobile number not registered in Eroll, click on e-KYC to complete the KYC
- Pass the Face liveness verification
- Update your mobile number to complete KYC
- Download e-EPIC
Voters can download e-EPIC from
Official Website: Click Here
GET e-EPIC Card: Click Here
Digital Voter ID Card FAQ
Can I download e-EPIC on my smart phone? Yes, you can download e-EPIC using Voter Helpline Mobile App
What is file format of e-EPIC? You can download e-EPIC in portable document format (PDF)
Official Voter Helpline Mobile App Available? yes, Official Voter Helpline Mobile App Available for Android and iOS users.