Website is a unique way to put business on the global stage: The current time is called the digital time. The need to go digital has also arisen to further the business. There are many ways to digitize your business. But the best way to do that is through a website.
Website plays a very important and virtual part in the progress of the business. It can display any trade on the world stage. Creating a simple, accurate and useful website for the user is a daunting task. But the website should be designed so that users find it informative and users visit it frequently.
A total of four points need to be kept in mind in the planning process to create a good website.The current time is called the digital time. The need to go digital has also arisen to further the business. There are many ways to digitize your business. But the best way to do that is through a website. Website plays a very important and vital part in the progress of the business.
It can display any trade on the world stage. Creating a simple, accurate and useful website for the user is a daunting task. But the website should be designed so that users find it informative and users visit it frequently. A total of four points need to be kept in mind in the planning process to create a good website.
They are purpose, audience, content and medium, respectively. The design of the website provides a very important factor to properly accommodate these four planning issues.
Interesting statistics regarding the website
There are currently more than 1.7 billion websites available on the World Wide Web. But only 350 million of them are in active mode. The world's first website was created on August 6, 1991. The website was published by Tim Berner and Lee.
The target of 1 billion website availability was first reached in September 2014. Which was revealed by Netcraft in its October 2014 Web Server Survey. Then in the year 2016 the number of websites fluctuated. When in March 2016 it stabilized again above the level of 1 billion.
The total number of websites increased from 900 million in January 2016 to 1.3 billion by December 2016. From the year 2016 to 2020, there has been significant and steady growth at the website level.
9 points to make a website better
1. Get a domain nameDomain name which is known as website address. A good domain name is even more important because it makes a good impression on the mental membrane of the visitor as well as for search engine optimization (SEO).
5 things to keep in mind to get the best domain name
- The spelling of the name should be fairly simple.
- It is more advisable to use a shorter name.
- Use the appropriate domain extension.
- Don't use numbers or symbols.
- URL must always be SEO friendly.
2. Purchase of secure hostingWebsite hosts are also known as website hosting providers. Which provides the technical matters and services required to view the website on the Internet. The domain name is connected to the hosting service provider.
So that when a user visits the website they will be displayed the same website and webpage. Which are stored or connected to the hosting account.
3. A clear description of the tradeWho owns the website. What kind of facilities and services can it provide? So that when the visitor visits the website they do not feel any kind of confusion, as well as the views regarding the owner and the business are clear.
In addition, the homepage of the website has a banner that covers all types of business services with a specific image.
4. Excellent content managementContent management system is an application. Used to create and manage digital content. It doesn't even require much technical knowledge to use it. The choice of CMS should always be made keeping in view the work and budget.
WordPress, Drupal, Squarespace, Development and Joomla are the most popular and used source content management system programs today.
5. Select e-commerce platformIf you plan to sell goods and services through a website, you will need a suitable e-commerce platform to do so. E-commerce platforms can potentially increase profits incredibly.
Nowadays, if there is one popular open source e-commerce platform, it is Amazon, Snapdeal, Flipkart, Shopify, Business Square Space, Go Daddy online stores respectively.
6. Quality contentA certain amount of website content and innovation are very important for search engines. Plan to publish quality articles and blog posts on the website. If you want to get high rank in search engine results and bring users to the site then the website has to be updated as often as possible with new and related content.
7. Create a user interfaceAlways make sure that the website interface can leave a positive impression on the mental membrane of the website visitor. As well as certain things need to be followed for a positive impression. like:
- Use fonts that are easy to read along with graphics.
- Graphics are always in compressed form.
- The website should never be slow.
- Design a simple navigation system.
- Research and accomplish what users want to see.
8. Optimize the websiteSEO is a set of practices that are applied to a website to ensure a search engine index, to rank the website properly, and then to show it to search engine users. When a website is scrolled by search engines, it also competes with other websites.
9. Install Webmaster ToolsProperly analyze website traffic by installing Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools. The number of times a webpage was viewed, along with the number of visitors.
Bounce Rate - Visitors who visit the website, and leave the site after seeing only one or two webpages. So its percentage shows the information. Website call errors, broken links on the website, keywords that lead visitors to the website can all be seen on Webmaster Tools
Why is website design important?
- 83% of people expect a webpage to be taken in less time.
- 34% of customers make a purchase after browsing the website.
- 88% of users spend more time on a webpage with video.
- 74% of users prefer mobile friendly websites.
- 66% of people prefer to see a beautifully designed website.
- 73% of companies invest heavily in differentiating brands from competitors.
- 83% of customers turn to competitors, after website experiences.
- 75% of a website's reliability depends solely on its design.
- 94% of users visit the best website frequently.