PM Yashasvi Scolarship 2022: National Testing Agency (NTA) has invited online applications for PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme (YASASVI). Interested students can apply online for PM YASASVI Entrance Test Scheme on the official website www.yet.nta.ac.in. The last date for the PM YASASVI Yojana Application Form 2022 submission is 5th September 2022 up to 11:50 pm. Application procedure, selection procedure, eligibility, important dates, scholarship amount for PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2022.
PM Yashasvi Yojana has been organized by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. Candidates have to read this article carefully. Check acidity condition carefully, the benefit of this scheme will be available to class 9th and 11th candidates of top class school list. National Testing Agency is accepting applications for PM Yashasvi Entrance Test. The direct link to apply is given below. For more details visit the officer in the evening.
PM Yashasvi Scolarship Scheme Eligibility CriteriaThe eligibility requirements for appearing in the exam are as follows:
- Applicants should be Indian Nationals
- They should be belonging to OBC or EBC or DNT category.
- They should be studying in identified Top Class Schools.
- They should have passed Class 8 or Class 10( as the case may be) in 2021-22
- The annual income of the parents/guardian from all sources should not be morethan Rs. 2.5 lacs
- Candidate applying for Class 9 Exam should have been born between 01-04-2006 to 31-03-2010 (both days inclusive).
- Candidate applying for Class 11 Exam should have been born between 01-04-2004 to 31-03-2008 (both days inclusive).
- Both boys and girls are eligible to apply. Eligibility requirements for girls are the ame as for boys.
PM Yashsvi Scolarship Entrance Test Important Dates
- Online Submission of Application Form: 27.07.2022 to 5.09.2022 (Upto 05.00 PM)
- Correction Window: 6.09.2022 to 9.09.2022
- Display of Admit Cards from NTA website: 11.09.2022 onwards
- Date of Examination: 25.09.2022 (Sunday)
Important LinksOfficial Notification: View Now | New Notification
Apply Online: Registration | Login