Northeast Frontier (Indian) Railway has released the notification for Recruitment of 5636 Posts of apprentices. Candidates can apply for the recruitment process on the official website nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. The last date to apply is June 30, 2022. Steps to apply as well as direct links have been given below.
Northeast Frontier Railway, NFR has released the notification for NFR Recruitment for the post of Apprentice. Candidates interested in applying for the post of Apprentice can apply for over 5636 vacancies. The positions are offered in designated trades at Workshops, Units. Check vacancy details, eligibility criteria, notification and other information below.
Interested candidates can apply for the posts in Katihar, KIR and TDH Workshop, Alipurduar, APDJ and many others. The registration process for NRF Recruitment 2022 opened today, June 1, 2022.
The last date to apply for NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is June 30, 2022. Candidates can refer to the process given below to apply online at nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed 10th class or its equivalent, in the 10+2 examination system, with a minimum 50% marks. They should have the certificate from a recognized Board.
- Candidates should also have a National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified Trade.
- For more details, candidates are advised to go through the official notificationissued by NFR. The last date to apply for Apprentice Recruitment under NFR is June 30, 2022.
Candidates must be in the age group of 15 years to 24 years of age as on April 1, 2022. The upper age limit would be relaxed by 5 years for SC, ST candidates 3 years for OBC candidates. For PwD candidates 10 years age relaxation would be given.
The fee for submitting the online application is Rs 100. Payment of fees can be done online using Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking. Candidates from the SC, ST, PWD categories and Women candidates are not required to pay the fees.
- Merit based on marks obtained in Class 10 and ITI
- Certificate Verification
- Medical Examination
Important Dates - Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01 Jun 2022
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 30 Jun 2022
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022 - Steps to apply
Visit the official website - nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Under General Info, click on Railway Recruitment Cell GHY
Fill in the application and upload all the required documents
Pay the application fee and submit
A registration number will be issued and candidates are advised to note the number
Download the form and take a printout if needed.
Candidates can refer to the direct link given below to apply for the NFR Recruitment 2022 for the post of Apprentice.