SSC Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2022 notification on 12/05/2022 to fill 2065 Vacancies on a regular basis. Candidates preparing for the Selection Post exam can refer to the brief eligibility details here.
Candidates can view the vacancy & eligibility details (such as selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates) in the below content. Aspirants can also check the latest SSC News 2022 updates here.
SSC Recruitment 2022 Overview
- Organization Name: Staff Selection Commision
- Number of Posts: 2065
- Posts Name: Various SSC Selection Post
- Job Type: Government Jobs
- Application Mode: Online
- Last date to apply: 13-06-2022
- Official Website: ssc.nic.in
- Join Telegram Channel: Join
Educational QualificationCandidates should be completed 10th or 12th or Graduate in any stream from a recognized Board or University.
Selection ProcessThe selection will be based on the following stages
- Computer-Based Examination
- Skill Tests Such as Typing / Data Entry / Computer Proficiency Test etc.
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
Application FeeCandidates must pay the application fee online on or before 13/06/2022. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- UR / OBC : 100 /-
- SC / ST / PWD / Women: Nil
Important DatesStarting Date for Submission of Application: 12/05/2022
Last Date for Submission of Application: 13/06/2022 (up to 23:00 PM)
Important LinksOfficial Notification: View Now
Apply Online: Click Here
How to Apply for SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2022
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the SSC official www.ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email ID and Password.
- After registering, candidates may log in & apply using their registration number and password. Existing users can directly log in and apply.
- The direct link to apply online is given below.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Photographs of the candidate must be uploaded in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB).
- Candidates can pay their application fee through online / generation of offline Challan / through Challan (during working hours of Bank).
- Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Print the application form for future reference.