Air India Recruitment 2022: Apply for 604 AI Airport Services Limited (Air India) is looking for eligible Indian Nationals for all candidates. There are 604 vacancies are available for the Air India Jobs. Applications are invited through Postal mode.
The Air AIATSL Recruitment notification has been released for Terminal Manager, Dy. Terminal Manager-PAX, Duty Manager-Terminal, Jr. Executive-Technical, Ramp Service Agent, Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver, Customer Agent and Handyman/ Handywomen posts.
Air India Careers Application process started on 09th April 2022. Interested and eligible can send your application on or before the last date i.e 22nd April 2022.
Air India Recruitment 2022 | 604 Terminal Manager & Other Posts
- Name of the Organisation: AI Airport Services Limited(Air India)
- Name of the Post: Terminal Manager, Dy. Terminal Manager-PAX, Duty Manager-Terminal & Other Posts
- Number of Vacancies: 604 Posts
- Application Mode: Offline
- Application Last Date: 22nd April 2022
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
- Official Website: https://www.airindia.in/
- Join Telegram Channel: Join
- Join WhatsApp Group: Join
Air India Job Vacancy Details
- Terminal Manager : 01 Posts
- Dy. Terminal Manager-PAX : 01 Posts
- Duty Manager-Terminal : 06 Posts
- Jr. Executive-Technical : 05 Posts
- Ramp Service Agent : 12 Posts
- Utility Agent-Ramp Driver : 96 Posts
- Customer Agent : 206 Posts
- Handyman/ Handy women : 277 Posts
Education QualificationHandyman/ Handy women: 10th Pass Must be able to read and understand English Language and knowledge of local and Hindi Language.
Terminal Manager: Graduate from a recognized university Under the 10+2+3 pattern or 10+2+2 pattern with 20 years experience, out of which at least 8 years must be in a managerial or supervisory capacity.
Dy. Terminal Manager-PAX: Graduate from a recognized university Under the 10+2+3 pattern or 10+2+2 pattern with 18 years experience, out of which at least 6 years must be in a managerial or supervisory capacity.
Duty Manager-Terminal: Graduate from a recognized university Under the 10+2+3 pattern or 10+2+2 pattern with 16 years experience, out of which at least 4 years must be in a managerial or supervisory capacity.
Jr. Executive-Technical: Full time Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized university. Must be in possession of LMV. Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) Valid Driving License.
Ramp Service Agent: 3-years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Production/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering recognized by the State Government. or ITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) AND Candidate must carry original valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License.
Utility Agent-Ramp Driver: 10th Pass Must Carry Original Valid HMV Driving License.
Agent: Graduate from a recognized university Under 10+2+3 pattern with Diploma in IATA - UFTAA or IATA - FIATA or IATA - DGR or IATA - CARGO OR Graduate from a recognized university Under 10+2+3 pattern with 1-year of experience.
For Others: Rs. 500/-
For SC/ ST, Ex-Servicemen: NIL
Payment Mode: Demand Draft
Selection ProcessSelection will be based on Screening /personal interview for the post of Terminal Manager /Dy. Terminal Manager/ Duty Manager-Terminal /Jr. Executive Technical. Customer agent selection will be made on the basis of personal interview. Selection will consist of trade test/driving test/screening for the role of Ramp Service Agent/ Utility Agent cum Ramp driver. Handyman selection will consists of screening and physical endurance.
- Terminal Manager : Rs.75,000/-
- Dy. Terminal Manager-PAX : Rs.60,000/-
- Duty Manager-Terminal : Rs.45,000/-
- Jr. Executive-Technical : Rs.25,300/-
- Ramp Service Agent : Rs.21,300/-
- Utility Agent-Ramp Driver : Rs.19,350/-
- Customer Agent : Rs.21,300/-
- Handyman/ Handywomen :- Rs.17,520/-
Important LinksOfficial Website: https://www.airindia.in/
Click Here For Air India Recruitment Official Notification & Application Form Pdf
How to apply for Air India Recruitment 2022?
- Browse official website @ aiasl.in
- Click Career - Recruitment.
- Search and get Advertisement of Kolkata Recruitment.
- Read the advertisement and check the eligibility condition.
- Download the prescribed application form
- Fill all mandatory information in application form.
- Review their application form once then submit the application.
- Application must be submitted by speed post/drop-box in person.
Postal AddressHRD Department,
Air India Premises,
AI Airport Services Limited New Technical Area,
GS Building, Ground Floor,
Kolkata: 700 052
(Landmark: NSCBI Airport / Opposite Airport Post Office)