Income Tax has published an advertisement for the Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, MTS Recruitment 2022. There are a total of 24 vacancies at present for which job seekers can apply. Check other details for Income Tax Recruitment 2022 below.
Income Tax Recruitment 2022: Income Tax has released the latest Notification to hire Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, MTS. The Income Tax Job Advertisement is issued for 24 vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a 10th, 12th, Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 18 April 2022 is the last date to submit application form.
Income Tax Jobs 2022 | Apply Offline 24 Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, MTS Vacancies | Income Tax Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: Income Tax
- Posts Name: Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, MTS
- Total Posts: 24
- Job Category: Center Govt Jobs
- Last Date: 18 April 2022
- Application Mode: Offline Submission
- Pay Salary: Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Official Site: https://www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- Join Telegram Channel: Join
Educational QualificationAspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- Age limitation as on 18 April 2022
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply Income Tax Jobs 2022 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply Income Tax Jobs 2022 application: 30 Years
Pay Scale/ RemunerationPay salary for Income Tax Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, MTS Posts: 9300-34800
How to Apply: Application Form Send Address Given HereThe Additional Commissioner of Income Tax, Headquarters (Personnel & Establishment), I SI Floor, Room No. 14, Aayakar Bhawan, P-7, Chowringhee Square, Kolkata-700069
Important DatePublish/Starting Date for Income Tax application submission: 10 March 2022
Last Date for Income Tax Jobs form submission: 18 April 2022
Important LinksOfficial Website: https://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/
Official Notification: Click Here