Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment 2023: Launched online form for vacancies of District Anganwadi Workers, Tedagar and Mini Anganwadi Workers working under ICDS Branch District Panchayat under Integrated Child Development Scheme (ICDS) under Women and Child Development Department, Government of Gujarat.
Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc.
You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
Gujarat Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper 2023
- Name of the Department: Women and Child Development (WCD), Gujarat
- Post Name: Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper
- Total Posts: 10,500
- Job Location: Gujarat
- Starting Date: 8-11-2023
- Last Date: 30-11-2023
- Apply Mode: Online
- Official website: https://e-hrms.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Anganwadi Vacancy Details
- Anganwadi Worker: 3421 Posts
- Anganwadi Helper: 7079 Posts
- Total No. of Posts: 10500 Posts
Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment Educational Criteria
The woman candidate should be a local resident of the Anganwadi area. The candidates must have 10th or 12th pass (Intermediate) or it’s equivalent from recognized Board/School/Institution.
- Worker: 12th Pass
- Tedagar: 10th Pass
- Minimum Age : 18 year
- Maximum Age : 33 year
Candidates will be selected based on Qualification and Merit Based (as per rules)
Gujarat Anganwadi Bharti Salary
- Anganwadi Worker salary: Rs. 10000/- Monthly
- Anganwadi Helper salary: Rs. 5500/- Monthly
- Mini Anganwadi Worker salary: Rs. 10000/- Monthly
Gujarat Anganwadi Bharti 2023: Important LinksOfficial website: https://e-hrms.gujarat.gov.in/
Apply Online: Click Here