Driving Licence Gujarat: you want drive a vehicle on road then you need driving licence in Gujarat. In Gujarat state, get Driving licence process online and easy to apply for driving licence, first thing in mind what is process of driving licence online in Gujarat and how to apply driving licence online in Gujarat.
First apply for learner licence when you will apply to learner licence along with require document and preparing for computer exam. you must need to pass computer exam after you will got learner licence and learner licence validity is 6 month.
After 1 month you should go to RTO and take driving skill test if you will pass driving skill test then you got driving licence in Gujarat. All these process are explained in this article. Driving Licence Gujarat Information below mention.
What is Learner licence for Driving Licence Gujarat ?Learner Licence is temporary driving licence, it means you applied for driving licence, you can drive with this licence but learer licence valide online 6 month and this is not permanently driving licence. after 1 month you got learner driving licence you can apply for permanently driving licence in Gujarat.
Eligibility Criteria for Obtaining Learning License in Gujarat
- To obtain a learning license for a motor vehicle not exceeding an engine capacity of 50cc, an individual should be above the age of 16 years and should obtain consent from his parents or guardian.
- To obtain a learning license for a light motor vehicle, an individual should be above the age of 18 years.
- To obtain a learning license for a commercial vehicle, an individual should be above the age of 20 years.
- An individual applying for a learning license should have conversed with traffic rules and regulations.
Documents Required for Obtaining a Learner’s License in Gujarat
- Recent Passport Size Photograph of the applicant - 3 Copies
- Residential Address Proof ( Aadhar card, Ration Card, Voter ID, Electricity bill)
- Valid Age Proof Documents ( Passport, Aadhar card, Birth Certificate, School living certificate)
- Minimum Age Group of 18 Years and above to drive vehicles with a gear
- Minimum Age Group of 16 Years to drive vehicles without
Online application process to obtain a learning license in Gujarat
- Visit Ministry of Highways and Road Transport Website - parivahan.gov.in/parivahan
- Click on online services and select driving license related services
- Enter the name of the state-Gujarat
- Click on apply online and select learning license
- Fill the application form and submit it online
- Upload scanned copies of the above-mentioned documents
- Pay the application fees
- Book a test slot for the learning license test
- Visit the RTO to give the test
- The learning license is sent to the applicant’s registered address on passing the test.
Important Link Here Driving Licence Gujarat:RTO Parivahan Driving licence Link