Gujarat High Court Ahmedabad invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of Civil Judge for filling up approximately 219 Regular Vacancies (existing & future). The Online Registration will be made through Gujarat Online Job Application System Portal @hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in. The closing date for registration of online applications is 2nd March 2022.
The High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2022 www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in official website published a new Jobs Circular notification for 219 Civil Judge Posts vacancy on February 2022. Latest Jobs Career Opportunities in Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022 Overview
- Name of the Organization: The High Court of Gujarat
- Name of the Posts: Civil Judge
- No. of Posts: 219 Posts
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02/03/2022
- Jobs Location: Gujarat
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates, who have passed the Degree in Law from the academic year 2009 2010 and onwards, must have also passed the All India Bar Examination, in order to be considered as eligible for being termed as a Practicing Advocate (OR) must be working in the Courts or other Allied Departments on the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
Must possess Certificate(s), certifying to be possessing Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Age Limit
- 35 years for General Category
- 38 years for SC / ST / SEBC / PH / Ex-servicemen
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Scale of Pay₹ 27,700 - 770 - 33,090 - 930 - 40,530 - 1080 - 44,850 + Allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Selection Process
- Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test)
- Main Written Examination (Descriptive Test)
- Viva Voce (Oral Interview) Test
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Application Fee
- ₹ 1000/- plus Bank charges for General / OBC Category candidates.
- ₹ 500/ plus Bank Charges are required to be paid by the Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Physically Disabled Persons (PH) and Ex-Servicemen Categories.
- The fee can be made through Online Payment or Cash Challan (Offline).
How to Apply Gujarat High Court Recruitment
Eligible Interested candidates should apply online through High Court of Gujarat (OJAS) Portal @hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 3th February 2022. The last date for registration of online application is 02/03/2022 up to 23:59 Hours.