Immediately after completing the BBA course to make your career bright and satisfying. A quick certification course of office and management information system is required. Knowledge of this software with BBA degree will boost your confidence and prepare you perfectly for entry into the corporate world. This will also increase your skills and you will also be able to face the challenges of the future market. Also, make it a habit to read newspapers. Participate in group action feedback with your friend group, and stay up to date with new trends in the market. It will be beneficial for you.
As a management student you should learn the art of communication and act according to the latest market developments, this will not only strengthen your resume but you will also be able to decide more carefully about your bachelor's degree in management. BBA graduates can also pursue short-term diploma courses in Mass Communication, Event Management, Animation and English Speaking, depending on their hobbies and attitudes.
Career after BBANowadays there are many job opportunities for BBA graduates. BBA graduates in particular can look for jobs in the sales and marketing departments at various companies as management trainees. With a BBA degree with several years of experience you can definitely get a top position in any company. Initially in this business you will get a salary of Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 18,000 per month. However, your salary depends on the value of the company in the market as well as your skills and talents.
Top courses after BBAAfter obtaining a Bachelor of Business Administration degree you have a lot of course options. You can take any of the following courses at post graduation level depending on your skills and your specialty.
1. MBA (Master of Business Administration)The most common and preferred course after obtaining a BBA degree is MBA (Master of Business Administration). After getting this degree you will not only get a high position in management and also an attractive salary but you can also become your own boss. The duration of MBA course is 2 years and you have to pass entrance exams like CAT, XAT, SNAP and MHCT to get admission in top MBA colleges. MBA courses include Marketing, Finance, H.R. And many specialized courses in international trade. Which you can choose according to your interests and skills.
This means that after completing your MBA you can work in technology, healthcare, manufacturing, government agencies, for-profit organizations and FMCG companies and verticals. In this competitive age of the market With communication and research skills, you can make great strides in your career.
Top MBA Colleges in India
- IIM (Indian Institute of Management)
- MDI Gurgaon
- IMT Ghaziabad
- Mika Ahmedabad
- XLRI Jamshedpur
2. PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) is an optional MBA course. However, there is not much difference between MBA and PGDM courses. MBA is a degree course offered by universities, while PGDM is a diploma course offered by various autonomous institutions. Many colleges also offer 1 year PGDM courses. It is really difficult to get admission in IIM and XLRI. So students can do PGDM courses through medium level MBA colleges. PGDM courses also have a very good curriculum structure and many companies value these courses when hiring.
3. MSM (Master Degree in Management Studies)There is also an optional course for an MBA with a master's degree in management studies. The duration of MSM course is also 2 years and this grammar is offered by various government universities. The basic criteria for eligibility for admission in this course is to have graduated in any branch with at least 50%. Final year students can also apply for admission to this course.
As a course MSM helps students in teaching management skills and controlling business activities at different levels. This course also teaches you entrepreneurship skills. After successfully completing this course you can get a good position in management and a very good salary package.
Jobs after BBAEvery aspiring management professional should keep in mind that administrative skills are most important for development. Apart from this as an MBA graduate you should make good use of the available research so that the affiliate business can grow fast. On the one hand you should know how to handle different aspects of any company like accounting, finance, marketing and technology and on the other hand you should specialize in making critical strategic decisions with specialized people management skills.
Private jobs after BBA
There is a lot of competition in private sector companies and you should be able to solve your market problems every day with your quick problem solving and decision making skills. Apart from this private companies offer very good salary package to the management professional. Here are some of the best businesses for MBA graduates. You can get private sector jobs after BBA in the following branches:
- Advertising, in the field of aviation
- In the banking sector
- Digital Marketing
- In the field of entertainment
- Information Technology (IT)
- Offline marketing
- In the field of media
Government jobs after BBA
The salary package of a management professional in the government sector is not very good as compared to the private sector. The work pressure in the government sector is very low and job security and stability are very high. The scope for a management professional to work in the banking sector is much greater than in all other government sectors.
Various accountancy and financial institutions run by the government always attach importance to jobs for young BBA graduates. If you are a BBA graduate and you have an excellent skill for important issues, planning, conducting research as well as data analysis analysis, then you can build your tejshvibkarkirdi and future in the government sector.
Placement for BBA graduatesAfter obtaining a BBA degree, you can work in the following work areas based on your attitudes, hobbies and skills status:
- Finance and account management
- HR management
- Marketing Management
- Supply chain management
- Tourism management