Vahli Dikri Yojana has been announced by the State Government of Gujarat. Application form filling procedure for this scheme will start. Today in this article we people are going to discuss about how you can apply for the scheme to grab its benefits in both online/ offline mode, objective of the scheme, eligibility criteria and many other information. Please have a look on the further stated session of this page to know all the details about the scheme.
Gujarat govt. has announced Vahli Dikri Yojana (Dear Daughter Scheme) for girl children of the state. Under this Vahali Dikri Yojana, the state govt. will provide education incentives and Rs. 1 lakh to first and second daughters of the family.
This one lakh assistance amount would be provided when the girl attains the age of 18 years. People would be able to fill the Vhali Dikari Yojna registration/application form to avail assistance.
The state govt. of Gujarat has started Vahli Dikri Yojana in order to improve the education ratio which currently stands at 883 girls per 1000 boys. The amount under Vahli Dikari Yojna would be provided for a wedding or higher education.
Scholarship Amount Distribution
- Beneficiaries will get Rs. 4000/- in first enrolment in class 1st
- Second enrolment will be given in class 9th and the amount will be Rs. 6000/-
- Beneficiaries will get Rs. 100000/- when she attains age of 18 years.
This scheme is for the first two girl child of the family
Applicant must belong to Gujarat state
Applicant must have a bank account
Annual income of the applicant’s family should not more than Rs. 2 Lakh
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate (Upto 2 Lakh Rupee Annual)
- Parents Identity Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
Procedure to Apply For the Vahli Dikri Yojana
Applicants need to fill online as well as an offline application form. Yet the government has not disclosed any defined procedure. Here are some common steps which applicants need to follow:
- First of all, visit the official website of the government
- Read all the scheme related information carefully
- Collect all the necessary documents as required
- Click download application form or online application form registration option
- Fill the application form with all the required details
- Upload / attach the necessary documents with the form
- Submit the application form at last.
Features of Scheme
Scheme Feature of The Gujarat Government wants to ensure that every girl child of the state should be adequate education.
- It is a 100 % Percent Government Funded Scheme.
- Under this project, the Gujarat government has promised financial assistance of Rs.1,10,000 to every applicant who becomes a registered beneficiary.
- The Application Form for the Scheme will be accepted through Online and Offline Mode.
- The full amount will be deposited in the beneficiaries accounts in three separate instalments.
- The amount will be transferred through Direct Bank Transfer Method.