Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 300 Navik & Yantrik Posts | Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has released a notification for the posts of Seaman and Mechanic. According to the notification, Indian Coast Guard will recruit a total of 300 posts. The notification for this recruitment was released on 26th August 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Indian Coast Guard Sailor and Mechanic Recruitment 2022 through its official website @joinindiancoastguard.gov.in till 22.09.2022.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022Name of Organisation: Indian Coast Guard
Total Number of Posts: 300 Vacancies
Posts Name: Navik & Yantrik
Qualification: 10th Pass or 12th Pass
Application Mode: Online
Last date to apply: 20-09-2022
Official website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Join Ojas Bharti Telegram Group: Join Now
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Educational Qualification
- Navik (Domestic Branch): Standard 10th Pass
- Yantrik Diploma of Engineering. (EE/ ME/ ECE).
- Navik (General Duty): 12th pass with Mathematics and Physics.
Age Limit18 to 40 Years as follow: Navik (GD), Navik (DB) and Yantrik : Brought into the world between 01 May 2001 to 30 Apr 2005 (the two dates comprehensive).
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 SalaryRs. 25,500/- per month
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022?
- Follow the simple steps given below to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment of Sailors and Mechanics.
- First of all, check detailed notification for compare your eligibility criteria
- Click on the online application link given below @www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- After that a notification of “Coast Guard Navik – Yantrik Recruitment” will appear, open it. and fill the form.
Important DatesOnline Application Start Date: 08-09-2022
Last date to apply online: 22-09-2022
Important LinksIndian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Notification: View Now
Coast Guard Recruitment Registration: Apply Online