UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2022: Every year UPSC conducts CDS Exam twice a year for the candidates who wish to begin their career in the Indian Air Force, Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Officer’s Training Academy.
The candidates qualifying for the written test will be called for an interview round and medical examination for final selection. In this article, we have covered every detail for CDS Exam 2022, including important dates, eligibility, vacancies, exam pattern, syllabus, selection process, and more.
Union Public Service Commission has announced the important dates for UPSC CDS 2 2022 for Combined Defence Service Examination (II) at upsc.gov.in on through UPSC Calendar 2022. The CDS 2 Exam 2022 has been scheduled for 04th September 2022 (Sunday).
The online registration process for CDS 2 339 vacancies will be commenced from 18th May 2022 onwards with the release of Notification and the last date to apply online is mentioned as 07th June 2022.
UPSC CDS 2 Education QualificationFor I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: The candidate should have a graduation degree (any subject) from a recognized University or equivalent.
For Indian Naval Academy: The candidate should have completed their Graduation in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
For Air Force Academy: The candidate should hold a bachelor's degree from a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment Age limitCandidates interested in pursuing their career must be between the age limit of 20 to 24 if applying for IMA and 25 years in applying for OTA. For reserved categories, age relaxation is the beneficial factor that the Indian Government has provided.
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment Selection ProcessSelection will be done based on the results of the written exam, the candidates who are shortlisted are called for SSB or Service Selection Board. The CDS 2022 selection proves below phases:
- Written Examination
- Interview and Personality Test
- Medical Fitness Test
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment Application Fee
- Candidates applicable for applying in the examination need to pay Rs 200/ (OBC category and General)
- Fee charges are not applicable for SC/ST and any of the Female candidates
- There is no fee for SC/ST and Female candidates.
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment Application Form 2022Before applying for the CDS 2022 Application Forms, candidates are advised to availing the whole info from the official website www.upsconline.nic.in online.
Official Notification: View Now
Apply Online: Click Here
- Starting Date: 18 May 2022
- Last Date: 14 June 2022 upto 6.00 pm
- Last Date Complete Form: 14 June 2022
- Admit Card: August 2022
- Exam Date: 04 September 2022
Steps to Fill UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2022 Exam Registration Form
Follow the steps mentioned below to complete your CDS 2 exam Registration process.
- Visit the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in or directly apply from the above link.
- On the homepage, click on Examination >> Active Examinations >> Online Application For UPSC CDS 2 Exam.
- Click on "Part-1" against Combined Defence Examination (II) 2022
- Read all the instructions carefully and proceed by clicking on "Yes"
- You will be redirected to a new page, start filling in your details correctly.
- Select your preferences carefully and continue to Part II.
- Pay the required application fee through online/offline mode as discussed above.
- Select the desired examination center from the list.
- Upload scanned documents as required in the application form.
- Check all the details and click on "Submit". Download a copy of the application form for future reference.