ONGC Non Executive Recruitment 2022 Notification, Vacancies, Apply Online and Exam details @ www.careerguidancegroup.com ONGC Non Executive 2022 page. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites online applications from young and energetic candidates for recruitment of Non Executives in across all ONGC work-centers / sectors. The ONGC Non Executives 2022 Online registration scheduled to be end on 28th May 2022.
ONGC Non Executive Vacancy 2022Junior Engineering Assistant
Junior Scientific Assistant
Junior Technical Assistant
Junior Fire Supervisor
Junior Dealing Assistant
Junior Marine Radio Assistant
Junior Assistant Operator
Junior Motor Vehicle Driver
Junior Slinger cum Rigger
ONGC Non Executive Age LimitFor F-1 Level posts: 18 to 30 years
For A-1 Level posts: 18 to 30 years
For W-1 Level posts: 18 to 27 years
For Junior Assistant Operator Posts: 18 to 35 years
For A-1 Level posts (For Drilling / Cementing / Production - Drilling): 18 to 28 years
Age Relaxation - 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC / ST, Plus 10 years for PwBD.
ONGC Non Executive SalaryF-1 Level: ₹ 29,000 - 98,000/-
A-1 Level: ₹ 26,600 - 87,000/-
W-1 Level: ₹ 24,000 - 57,500/-
ONGC Non Executive Qualifications / Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Engineering Assistant: 03 years Diploma in Civil / Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Boiler / Cementing / Drilling / Instrumentation engineering.
- Junior Scientific Assistant: Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry / Geology / Geophysics / Physics.
- Junior Technical Assistant: High School or Class X Pass or Degree in relevant discipline.
- Junior Assistants: Graduate (Degree) in relevant discipline. Certificate / Diploma in Computer application.
- Junior Fire Supervisor: Intermediate with 06 months experience in fire services. Valid driving licence for Heavy vehicles essential. Driving test on Fire Tender / Heavy Vehicle applicable. Physical standard as specified and Physical Efficiency.
- Junior Fireman: High School or Class X (Matric) equivalent qualification. Fireman's training of 03 months duration. Valid Driving License for Heavy vehicles essential. Driving Test on Fire Tender / Heavy Vehicle applicable. Physical standard as specified and Physical Efficiency.
- Junior Dealing Assistant: 03 years Diploma in Auto . Mechanical Engineering / Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management / Administration or Post Graduate. Valid Heavy vehicle driving license is essential.
- Junior Marine Radio Assistant: High School or Class X (Matric) Pass or equivalent. 2nd class certificate with proficiency / competency in Marine Radio Operation or Diploma in Electronics / Telecom with GMDSS or relevant qualification.
- Junior Technician: High School or Class X (Matric) Pass or equivalent board experience with Science and Trade certificate in relevant trade.
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver: High School or Class X (Matric) equivalent board exam with valid driving license for Heavy Vehicle and 03 years driving experience of Heavy Vehicles.
- Junior Slinger cum Rigger: High School or Class X equivalent board examination with valid Driving License for Heavy Vehicle and 03 years experience in loading and unloading.
ONGC Non Executive Recruitment Selection ProcessComputer Based Test
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) (Only for Fireman / Fire Supervisor posts)
ONGC Non Executive Application Fee₹ 300/- for General / EWS / OBC Category candidates.
No fee for SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-Servicemen candidates.
The fee should be made through online mode.
Important LinksOfficial Notification: View Now
Apply Online: Click Here
How to Apply ONGC Non Executive Recruitment2022?Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through ONGC India official website. The last date for registration of online applications is 28/05/2022. The candidates are required to enter basic details and uploaded all required documents (Colour Photograph, Signature, Documents / Certificates). The last date for filling up of online application is 16/06/2022.
Important DatesOpening date for Online Registration: 7th May 2022
Last date for submission of Online Application: 28th May 2022
Tentative date of Examination: Will be Notified later