The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), a Govt. of India undertaking, has invited online applications for eligible and interested Indian nationals for filling Five Hundred and Seventy (570) Technical, Non-Technical and Technician Apprentices post at IOCL through to be posted in IOCL Western Region in the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa and Dadra & Nagar Haveli in India on a fulltime basis.
The online registration-cum-application process towards the same started on January 15, 2022 and ends on February 15, 2022 by 6 pm.Please Read below for all the information related to recruitment such as Post name, Total posts, Educational qualification, Age limit, Application fee, last date to apply, website to apply, job location, how to apply, selection process etc.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Details
- Organisation Name - Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Post Name - Technical, Non-Technical and Technician Apprentice
- Total Vacancy - 570
- Application Mode - Online
- Last Date to apply - February 15, 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022 must have passed Class 10th, 12th with Skill Certificate in relevant trade.
- Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- Diploma in relevant engineering disciplines with minimum 50% marks (aggregate).
- ITI in relevant trade from a recognised Board/University/Institution as detailed in the IOCL Notification 2022.
Age limitIOCL Recruitment 2022 must have completed 18 years of age and not be more than 24 years (Gen/EWS) as on January 31, 2022 with relaxation (upper age limit) up to 27 years (OBC-NCL), 29 years (SC/ST) and 10 years respectively as specified in the IOCL Notification 2022.
How To ApplyCandidates applying for Technical, Non-Technical and Technician Apprentice Jobs at IOCL WR through IOCL Recruitment 2022 must register online on the official IOCL website in the IOCL Careers section and submit their applications before February 15, 2022 by 6:00 pm as mentioned in the IOCL Recruitment 2022.
Note: Before all the candidates who want to apply in this recruitment process, first read the official notification of this recruitment in full and check the complete details given in it.
Important LinksOfficial Notification - Click Here
Apply Online - Click Here