Indian Army is inviting applications from young individuals who have passed classes 10 and 12 can now apply for various positions in the Northern Command of the Indian Army. There are a total of 11 vacancies - Messenger, Safaiwala, Cook, Lower Division Clerk and other posts in the Army Supply Corps Unit of 71 Sub Area of Army's Northern Command.
The date of application for Group C posts began on January 22 and the last date to apply for these positions is February 12. Notably, the application procedure for these positions will take place offline.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022Additional Directorate General, DGOL & SM, IHQ OF MOD (ARMY), Embarkation has invited applications for 41 Steno Grade 2, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Tally Clerk, Cook, MTS, Assistant Accountant, Carpenter, and Regular Labourer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 12 February 2022.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Details
- Organisation Name - Ministry of Defence
- Post Name - Tally Clerk, MTS, Steno and Other Posts
- Job Location - Mumbai, Pune, Jamnagar
- Last Date - 12 February 2022
- Application Mode - Offline
- Official Website - https://joinindianarmy.nic.in
Age limitFor the position of Messenger, Safaiwala and Cook is set between 18 to 25 years for the unreserved category. Meanwhile, the maximum age limit is 28 years for OBC and 30 years for SSC, ST.
For the position of Clerk, the age limit is set between 18 to 27 years for unreserved category and 30 years for OBC, 32 years for SC, ST.
- Messenger: Level 1 Rs 18,000 - 56,900
- Safaiwala: Level 1 Rs 18,000 - 56,900 Cook: Level 2 Rs 19,900 - 63,200
- Clerk: Level 2 Rs 19,900 - 63,200
- Messenger and Safaiwala- Class 10 pass
- Cook - Class 12 pass with two years of experience. Must have ITI certificate in Cooking trade
- Clerk - Class 12 pass with typing speed on computer at least 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi
How you can applySince the application procedure will take place offline, candidates will have to send the application form by Ordinary Post, Registered Post or Speed Post.
The address to send the application form: 'The Presiding Officer, 5071Army Service Corps Battalion (Mechanical Transport)', PIN- 905071, C/o 56 Army Postal Office (APO)'.