Bank Of Baroda (BOB) has published a notification for the recruitment of various post. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment of various details.
You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee and how to apply are given below. Keep checking careerguidancegroup.com regularly to get the latest updates.
BOB Recruitment 2022 Details
- Organization Name: Bank of Baroda
- Post Name: Zonal Sales Manager, MSME, Zonal Sales Manager - MSME - CV/CME, Regional Sales Manager (Tractor Loan), Tractor Loan Vertical, Assistant Vice President MSME, Sales MSME Vertical, Assistant Vice President MSME, Sales - LAP/ Unsecured Business Loans, MSME Vertical, Assistant Vice President MSME, sales CV/CME Loans, MSME Vertical, Senior Manager MSME Sales, MSME Vertical, Senior Manager MSME - Sales LAP / Unsecured Business Loans, MSME Vertical, Senior Manager MSME, Sales CV/CME Loans, MSME Vertical, Senior Manager MSME- Sales FOREX (Export/Import Business), MSME Vertical, Manager MSME- Sales MSME Vertical
- Total Post: 220 Posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Last Date to Apply: 14-02-2022
- Job Category: Government Job
- Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.in
BOB Recruitment Education Qualifications
- Mandatory - Graduate in any discipline
- Preferred - Post-Graduation
- Zonal Sales Manager - Minimum of 12 Years’ experience
- Regional Sales Manager - Minimum of 8 Years’ experience
- Assistant Vice President - Minimum of 8 Years’ experience
- Senior Manager - Minimum of 5 Years’ experience
- Manager - Minimum of 2 Years’ experience
- Zonal Sales Manager - 32 to 48 years
- Regional Sales Manager - 28 to 45 years
- Assistant Vice President - 28 to 40 years
- Senior Manager - 25 to 37 years
- Manager - 22 to 35 years
Application FeesRs.600/- + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for General, EWS & OBC candidates
Rs.100/- + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for SC, ST, PWD & Women
- Selection will be based on short listing and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or any other selection method.
- Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- The Bank reserves its right to call candidates in a particular ratio, at its sole discretion, as per the Banks requirement.
- Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for the selection process (PI/any other selection method) and merely applying / being eligible for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
- The qualifying marks in Interview/selection procedure will be decided by the Bank.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection i.e. PI and/or other selection method (as the case may be) and should be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
How to apply BOB Recruitment 2022Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact Number. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Personal interview and/or Selection Process on the registered Email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying.
Note: Before all the candidates who want to apply in this recruitment process, first read the official notification of this recruitment in full and check the complete details given in it.
Important DateApplication Starting Date: 24-01-2022
Application Last Date: 14-02-2022
Apply Online : Click Here