ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released an official notification inviting online applications for the posts of Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff & Stenographer. A total of 3882 vacancies have been announced under ESIC Recruitment 2022.
The interested candidates must go through the region-wise detailed notification and the vacancies below before applying for the 3882 posts under ESIC Recruitment Notification 2022. The ESIC online application process has been started.The last date to apply online for ESIC Recruitment 2022 is 15th February 2022. Check the below article for more details regarding ESIC recruitment 2022.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Overview
- Organization Name - Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Posts Name - Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno) and Multitasking staff (MTS)
- Gujarat Vacancies - 269
- All India Total Vacancies - 3882
- Category - Government Jobs
- Last Date to Apply Online - 15th February 2022
- Application Mode - Online
- Official Site - www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Educational QualificationUDC (Upper Division Clerk) - The candidate should hold a degree from a recognised University or equivalent.
He/she should have a working knowledge of computers including the use of Office suites and databases.
MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) - The candidates must Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized university & board.Stenographer - The candidates should be 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
- UCD & Steno: 18 - 27
- MTS: 18 - 25
- SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates/ Female/ Ex-serviceman - Rs.250/-
- All other categories - Rs. 500/-
Selection ProcessThe UDC are to be selected on the basis of the Prelims exam, Mains exam, and the Skill Test under ESIC Recruitment 2022.
Important DateESIC Apply Online start date - 15th January 2022
Last Date to Apply Online - 15th February 2022
Apply Online - Click Here