Bhupendra Patel biography Wikipedia is also available on Wikipedia. Bhupendra Patel, who recently became the Chief Minister of Gujarat, is a resident of Gujarat whose birthplace is Ahmedabad. He is an Indian politician and a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party. He became the MLA of Ghatlodia constituency after winning the 2017 Gujarat Assembly elections against Indian National Congress candidate Shashikant Patel. He won the 2017 Gujarat Assembly elections by a record margin of 117,000 voters, the highest for the BJP in any constituency in the state of Gujarat in this election.
The new Chief Minister of Gujarat Bhupendra Patel's full name is Bhupendra Rajinikanth Patel, he was born on 15 July 1962. Bhupendra Patel is considered very close to former Gujarat Chief Minister Anandiben Patel. When Anandiben Patel resigned from his seat, Bhapendra Patel was contesting from his seat.
Bhupendra Patel Biography Wikipedia
- Full Name: Bhupendrabhai Rajnikant Patel
- Date of birth and age: 15 July 1962 (age 59)
- Place of birth: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Education: Diploma in Civil Engineering (Under Graduation Completed)
- Occupation: Politician, Civil Engineer, Builder
- Father's name: Rajinikanth Patel
- Wife's name: Hetal Patel
- Hobbies: Spiritual activities, Sports, Cricket, Badminton.
- Political party: Bharatiya Janata Party
- Other political alliances: National Democratic Alliance
About the 17th Chief Minister of Gujarat Bhupendra PatelAddress: 01, Aryaman Residency Road, Shilaj, Ahmedabad - 380059
Instagram account: @bhupendrapbjp
Assets: 25 lakh +
Assembly seat: Ghatlodia in Ahmedabad district
Bhupendra Rajnikanth Patel has become the next Chief Minister of the state of Gujarat, he has been the former chairman of the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation. He became an MLA for the first time in 2017. In the race for the post of Chief Minister of Gujarat, Deputy CM of Gujarat Nitin Patel, Union Minister Mansukh Mandvia, Purushottam Rupala and R.C. Faldu's name was in the discussion but Bharatiya Janata Party president Amit Shah has announced Bhupendra Patel as the new Chief Minister of Gujarat.
Personal lifeBhupendra Patel was born on 15 July 1962 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, to a Gujarati Kadva Patidar family. Bhupendra Patel obtained his Diploma in Civil Engineering from Government Polytechnic, Ahmedabad in April 1982. He has long been associated with the RSS before joining the Bharatiya Janata Party. Bhupendra Patel is the trustee of Sardardham Vishwa Patidar Kendra and is also the chairman of the Vishwa Umiya Foundation Standing Committee. His profession is a builder and he is interested in cricket, badminton and spiritual activities.
- 1995-96, 1999-2000 and 2004-06: As Municipal Councilor
- 2004-06: As a member of Memnagar Municipality
- 1999-2000: As President of Memnagar Municipality
- 2008 to 2010: As Vice Chairman of School Board of Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation
- 2010 to 2015: As Councilor of Thaltej Ward
- 2015 to 2017: As Chairman of Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority
- September 12, 2021: As the Chief Minister of Gujarat
As a member of the Gujarat State Legislative Assembly, he contested the 2017 Gujarat Assembly elections against Indian National Congress candidate Shashikant Patel, winning a record margin of 1,17,000 votes to become a member of the Gujarat Legislative Assembly for Ghatlodia constituency.
Bhapendra Patel as the Chief Minister of Gujarat
On September 11, 2021, Vijay Rupani resigned from the post of Chief Minister of Gujarat. He was then unanimously elected as the Chief Minister of Gujarat by the BJP Legislative Party Leader and the party's assembly meeting at Gandhinagar Central Observers, Narendra Singh Tomar and Prahlad Joshi and the Chairman of the Bharatiya Janata Party.